Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF)
MaxCure Suyosha is recognized for Fellowship in Neonatology Programs under the aegis of NNF
- The academic programs are starting from july and most of the interviews will be in may to june and exacts dates and timings of interview can vary hence we request the interested candidates to submit their CVs by email or by post to us by the end of May or Mid-June of the calender year, we shall keep you updated about the interview timings by email or telephone.
Interview Process will be as follows:-
- All the interviews are conducted by a panel of consultants. The interview process is usually an oral interview. No written examinations are involved .The interviews are conducted as per the guidelines of governing authorities.
- The Dates and timings of the interviews are variable, hence interested candidates are requested to submit their latest CVs by email or telephone.
- updated about the interview timings by e-mail and/or telephone.
- The academic programs are starting from July and most of the interviews will be in May to June
- Hence we request the interested candidates to submit their latest CVs by e-mail or by post to us by the end of May or mid-june of the calendar year ,we shall keep you updated about the interview timings by email or telephone.
Eligibility : MD/DNB/DCH
*NOTE: For DCH candidates the fellowship program tenure will be for 1 ½ Years
|Programme||Specialties||No. of seats||Duration||Eligibility||Sessions|
|Neonatology Fellowship||Neonatology||1||1 year||MD/DNB (Paed)/*DCH||July|
|Nursing Fellowship||Neonatology||2||1.5 year||GNM/BSC||July|
Get the application forms from the below links:
For doctors trainee fellowship application form, Click Here
For nursing trainee fellowship application form, Click Here
You can also reach us on email for queries related to academics
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You can also call us at