“CARE FOR THE UNBORN FETUS” - Maxcure Suyosha fetal medicine unit is specialized in performing all screening tests for pregnant women, fetal scans,
pre-eclampsia screening, invasive procedures and genetic counseling necessary for monitoring the developing fetus.
Maxcure Suyosha Hospital has an excellent fetal medicine Unit well equipped with state of the art ultrasound machines to provide services for the mother and the unborn fetus. It also provides additional counseling service (genetic) for those who had the previous child with the chromosomal disorder or fetal abnormalities in current pregnancy. We have a dedicated Paediatric Cardiologist for fetal echocardiography scans and consultation for fetal cardiac defects.
Fetal Medicine Services:
- Viability Scan
- First trimester screening for Down’s Syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities (Biochemistry + Nuchal scan at 11 to 13.6 weeks of pregnancy)
- Fetal Anatomy Survey/Anomaly scan/ mid trimester scan at 19-23 weeks of pregnancy to exclude fetal abnormalities
- Fetal Echocardiography at 20-24 weeks to exclude fetal cardiac defects
- Growth scan/ fetal well being scan at 32 weeks of pregnancy
- Prenatal Diagnosis – Non Invasive tests NIPT
- Invasive procedures
- Chorionic villus sampling between 11-14 weeks of pregnancy
- Amniocentesis at 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
We encourage you to get the screening tests and scans done in our fetal medicine unit for better evaluation of the unborn fetus.