Routine Gynecologic Care
An important key to maintaining optimum health is getting regular gynecologic care. Women who choose us for their gynecologic care can count on our physicians to provide personalized and compassionate life-long care in a friendly, nurturing environment.
We provide comprehensive gynecologic services, including:
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Pap Smears
- Well-woman care
- Adolescent gynecology
- Family planning and contraception
- Breast exams
- Gynecologic cancer screening and colposcopy (uses magnification to view the cervix for abnormalities)
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of PMS / PMDD
- Preconception counseling
- Management of symptoms of menopause
- We also care for a full range of conditions including pelvic and vaginal infections, sexually transmitted diseases, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and pelvic pain
Our individualized approach to care allows us to respect the choices and personal preferences for women of all backgrounds and philosophies.
TOur physicians are equipped to provide a full spectrum of care with a lifelong approach to wellness, including pregnancy and childbirth care, that allows us to know and understand your unique health history.
For women experiencing complex gynecologic conditions, our Women’s Health physicians work hand-in-hand with our team of gynecologic sub-specialists. We offer advanced diagnostic studies and a wide range of medical therapies, non-invasive therapies, and minimally invasive and robotic surgery options.
For your convenience, many of family practice physicians and midwives are able to provide some routine or preventative gynecologic care.